See the dates for next years RHS flower shows.
The best nurseries/horticultural groups create beautiful gardens at these shows to show off their plants and garden designs. You will see all types of gardens including, water gardens, architectural gardens, cottage style, small space gardens and large elaborate designs. Whatever your preferred style you will be able to get some good ideas. You will also have the chance to see some unusual plants and others all at their best.
- RHS London Early Spring Plant Fair 13-14/04/2018
- RHS London Orchid Show & Plant Fair 06-07/04/2018
- RHS Flower Show Cardiff 13-15/04/2018
- RHS Malvern Spring Festival 10-13/05/2018
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show 22-26/05/2018
- RHS Chatsworth Flower Show 06-10/06/201
- RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 02-08/07/2018
- RHS London Plant & ARt Fair 11-12/07/2018
- RHS Flower Show Tatton Park 18-22/07/2018
- RHS Malvern Autumn Show 29-30/09/2018
- RHS London Harvest Festival 02-03/10/2018
- RHS London Urban Garden Show 27-28/10/2018
In past years I have worked at most of these shows which has given me some great inspiration for my creative designs for flower beds, herbaceous boarders and gardens in general.
In Bloom competitions.
Run by the RHS, Britain In Bloom is a nationwide campaign to encourage communities come together. With more and more towns and cities taking part in the ‘In Bloom’ competitions everyone has an opportunity to get involved in improving the areas they in live. There are three main areas in which participants are assessed on;
- Horticultural achievement
- Community participation
- Environmental responsibility
Entering the competition with Truro City Council and judging other areas I am always amazed and delighted to see such community spirit and real pride of place so many people have for their local communities.
For more information about the competitions and how you can get involved visit www.rhs.org.uk/communities/campaigns/britain-in-bloom
Below are some pictures of our flower displays that were previously entered into the ‘In Bloom’ competitions.